Listen to "Welcome to my podcast" on Spreaker.

Friday, February 25, 2011

When You Want Somethin' Done Right...

Peace all,

Hey all, check check check it OWWWT! My new choice of weaponry, in the never-ending fight for truth and justice!




HEY WAIT A MINUTE! HOW CAN YOU FIGHT FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE WITH A CAMERA?
Easy! By associating the images with that of truth, and not some fabricated, superimposed, cut and paste hocus pocus that floods our media nowadays! Don't you get tired of watching videos and clips of propoganda and just nonsense poised and packaged to fool the public, or is it just willful deceit we are suffering from.

In any case this camera serves a purpose of taking much better pics and with more extensive zoom. I intended to get a new camera anyway, but I did not think of purchasing one with 26X Zoom and 14Megapixels. But this should serve many purposes, especially in the area of creating quality prints, which will go just great with the originals I plan to create. In addition also make some quality videos for my YouTube channel.

The previous blog entitled "Dreaming of a White Super Bowl" is a prime example of sorely lacking quality pictures, especially of the picture of Reunion Tower with the NFL Players Association logo on the building. I had so much trouble focusing in on the building as well as other pictures, which were taken with an older but still effective camera with 7 megapixels. The omitted quality is obviously seen. I tried to play it off as effects, but finally admitted that excuse won't work. So it's time to take it to the next level in photography.

Sometimes you just gotta get more serious about your craft, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bloggy Friends

My Favorite Blogs