Listen to "Welcome to my podcast" on Spreaker.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Curtis Mayfield - Pusherman

Peace all,

Had a couple of blogs on tap, but working on this website to get my online presentation took up most of library time...And I got some goodies too! The degradation of my neighborhood continues with a peep show popping up in my area!!! I guess they figure the people here are TRASH anyway, so why not contribute? Liquor all over the place, no food store, no real opportunities to take care of your priorities, dumping all of the trash over in this area, prison located near the neighborhood? What the heck is this?

I guess this song here just coincides with the rest of the trash that's available at the 554....One of my favorites from one of my favorite all time movies....lol....Take care all...Online exhibit SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bloggy Friends

My Favorite Blogs