Listen to "Welcome to my podcast" on Spreaker.
Whistleblower John Kiriakou: For Embracing Torture, John Brennan a "Terrible Choice to Lead the CIA"
My Favorite Blogs
-
Jake & Dorothy’s in Stephenville Is the Place to Spend Texas Chicken Fried
Steak Day
-
Texas Chicken Fried Steak Day is on October 26 this year. Celebrated at
Jake & Dorothy's Café in Stephenville, open since 1948, the café is
renowned for ...
15 hours ago
-
The End of Twenty Twenty Five-it’s time for a peaceful revolution centering
on the Bill of Rights - Christmas 2025
-
Boy am I rusty on the keyboard - I haven't written anything for a number of
years - why? Because the American male - especially the white American
males ar...
9 months ago
-
Colorful Day at Bella Cosa Art Studio with Artist/Owner Deana Mattos
-
©Deana Mattos Bella Cosa Art 2020
Colorful Day
by Deana Mattos
Visit Bella Cosa Art to see available artwork, Scarves and Jewelry.
Coming soon w...
6 years ago
-
New site, late goodbye
-
Hello, Friends!
Observation: I am not actively blogging here anymore, but I never said
goodbye.
I have never been great at goodbyes. But I'm not trying to...
7 years ago
-
ORIGINAL ABSTRACT PAINTING SOLD
-
Hi My Friend, I have not had a chance to say much about this new piece. I
was showing a friend some work on my phone and she saw this one and wanted
it...
7 years ago
-
-
Dirty Dancing With the Developers
-
Dirty Dancing with the Developers:
Makin’ Dollars or Manifest Destiny ?
Paul Scott
Dir...
8 years ago
-
Video: Sean Price ft. Prodigy & Styles P – The 3 Lyrical Ps
-
The late Sean Price, Prodigy and Styles P get expertly animated by
Paperface in the new visual for “The 3 Lyrical Ps” off that Imperius Rex
LP. This is p...
8 years ago
-
-
Abstract Textiles
"5243"
Abailable for purchase
Email me at barbara.lemley@yahoo.com
"Hidden Treasures" Abailable for purchase
Email me at barbar...
8 years ago
-
Let Bannon and Trump talk. We’ll report.
-
*When a top White House* aide called *The New York Times* on Wednesday to
offer up the sort of cartoonish, press-hating invective that has
characterized Pr...
9 years ago
-
Outside groups — mostly party establishment — playing big in GOP’s
vulnerable districts
-
With scorching news about Donald Trump dominating the media, along with his
equally blistering pushback, GOP members of Congress have had to make some
toug...
10 years ago
-
9/11 (short poem)
-
*two numbers,*
*calendar date,*
*Forever changed*
*words,*
*Are there any?*
*truths,*
*Can there be?*
*express?*
*describe?*
*the depths*
*inside?*
*9/11...
11 years ago
-
Spring FEVER
-
Spring has got me in a frenzy lately. I'm trying to design new goodies as
well as keep my wonderful clients happy. It's something really special
when a c...
11 years ago
-
May Sunset
-
11 years ago
-
End of Summer, Already?
-
"BoatYard"
16 x 20 Oil on linen
Framed
Available
(detail)
(detail)
It seems like July just began and now here we are at the end of August.
Most of the ...
12 years ago
-
Ms Dopson's class FDHS spring 2014
-
My students' activating activity was to build the tallest free standing
tower with spaghetti, marshmallows, and gum drops. Students then explained
how pr...
12 years ago
-
We raised $22,029 in Nov/Dec! Let's raise $30,000 more!
-
Help Support the Cost of a Retrial
Click here to help us meet our fundraising goal now.
12 years ago
-
Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep Band of Brothers, Animal Photography, Colorado
-
This Rocky Mountain bighorn sheep "band of brothers" was photographed in
the now closed Big Thompson Canyon east of Estes Park, Colorado, due to the
devast...
12 years ago
-
Remembering Hurricane Katrina
-
We should never forget what took place 8 years ago in the city of New
Orleans. In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina the levees broke and massive
flooding ...
13 years ago
-
Gracious Gretchen
-
*"Gretchen"*
20x16 oil on gallery wrapped canvas
I've been painting but was not satisfied with anything that I thought was
post worthy. How excited was ...
13 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment