Listen to "Welcome to my podcast" on Spreaker.

Friday, March 27, 2009

If it Ain't One Thing.......



Peace Y'all,

It's been about 3 weeks since I posted something here, which I consider a long time for a "wordy little birdy" like me(lol)! In the meantime, I thank God that my cold is pretty much gone.

Initially I had intended to take the first weekend in March as a break, to give my body a chance to heal. I'm glad I did, for that weekend the flu bug swept through Dallas, affecting loved ones and co-employees alike. That Saturday I could do nothing but lay in the bed. My body was sore and aching, I could not eat anything.

Then the following Sunday and Monday I got a surprise when I found out that many of my co-workers suffered from the flu, and we spent those two days doing 3 times the amount of work.

Now I am fine, still coughing a little, but it's a lot better than before, which means I can get back on the scene. It was very frustrating these past three weeks, but glimmers of light always seem to come through. My Iseecolor friend Shannon Grissom has invited my on her social network entitled Give Your Walls Some Soul. She is a very talented sister in the arts, and she thought so much of my work she sent me a personal invite. In it are fellow artists from all walks of life who are very talented and we are beginning to rub elbows.

I also have invites for Facebook, which I am seriously looking into also. Looks like Twitter will be suffering severely, but to be honest with you, Twitter does not seem to be my cup of tea, so to speak. Mini blogs are great, but it seems like most people are out to collect followers.

Anyway, stay tuned.....Great to be back!!!!!

Take care.

1 comment:

My Bloggy Friends

My Favorite Blogs