Listen to "Welcome to my podcast" on Spreaker.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Down But Not Out!

Peace yo!

Sorry for the long delay, I have some things in mind, but my computer keeps telling me it wants to behave differently. One of the great things about exhibiting your work online is you have control of what to present and offer, but the bad part is when your computer goes down, because you are so reliant on the net. My computer happens to go down on a consistent basis. Once again I had to strip my computer and try to enhance its performance. Suffice to say that didn't happen which irritates me, because I am getting into something new, gestural drawings. Easy, quick, loose and not too much for detail, something that I love.

I am also getting into other things as well but because I have nothing on my computer except internet, I will have to delay the presentation. I hope to have everything up and running again by the end of this week. In the meantime look around at some archives and enjoy yourself.

I tell ya, I wish I had the money to buy a Mac.....Anyway

Thank you and take care.....Quwwa

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bloggy Friends

My Favorite Blogs