Listen to "Welcome to my podcast" on Spreaker.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

HOMESTRETCH!!!!

Peace all....

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.



27 more days to go before the show....

Getting very excited and anxious here....Plans are being made, guests are being booked and ads are a flyin' everywhere. I had to refocus my energies on this project, so my ETSY and Zazzle items have taken a back seat somewhat, while I focus on finishing up the last pieces of work. Plus with the entrance of Ramadhan, the Muslim month of fasting coming up, it is imperative to finish up everything, well at least the physical work, because Ramadhan in the summer promises to be very interesting. The last time I tried to paint during Ramadhan I found out how very draining it could be....LOL...

Why did she list me also as a spoken word artist? OH BOY.....

Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bloggy Friends

My Favorite Blogs