Listen to "Welcome to my podcast" on Spreaker.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Letting it GO! Again...

Peace all,

It's uhhruh...let's see here...12:50pm, and I am still trying to launch my website, nerves are really getting the best of me...I need a serious vacation from all of this...

Last week while walking from the store I was attacked by two pit bulls, who jumped out of the owners house. I was startled because I was in the middle of the street, was not agitating them. Minding my own business, yet I was jumped. Bitten in both the calf and thigh...went to the doctor's office and was asked if I was ever checked for hypertension, in which I told them no, and was informed that my blood pressure was at stroke level, and I needed a physical right away, which means more money to be diagnosed with a disease, which means more money that I don't have to buy blood pressure medicine, which will actually cause more stress and distress than initially intended...Every little thing is irritating me now, but I saw this coming a long time ago, from dealings as a customer service representative. The only difference is now I am not working, so that's not an excuse anymore but I can definitely say the stress has lingered, and so has the depression...I'm trying my best to let it go...

Peace all...Love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bloggy Friends

My Favorite Blogs