Listen to "Welcome to my podcast" on Spreaker.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Something to Believe In....(See What I See)

Peace all,

Well the anxiety is over now, well at I will say a part of the anxiety is over, thank God!!!

WHATCHA MEAN Q?

Well the art exhibit was approved today by my local library, after what I thought would be just another rejection. I'm beginning to think maybe this is what Allah(God)had in store all alone, I just had to realize it. I keep going back to the failed attempt to make it to The Lost Ones exhibit in August of 2010 with my Facebook friend and fellow artist Joanna Ballard. Trying so hard to find a way there to present the work after losing my car, it really put a dent in my get up and go. Kinda felt like chucking it all in.

BUT YOU DIDN'T...

Yeah but it was close...I mean other attempts seemed to have come up short, trying to get into different arenas to showcase my art and bring forth another message. But in reality I didn't want to go the common route anyway, trying to get into their galleries...At least not on their terms anyway. Too many are immersed in the sale of art, and not what it represents and the impact it can have on many sectors of society.

YOU MEAN YOU WON'T BE SELLING ANY ART AT THIS EXHIBIT?

No, that's not the plan here. The plan is more than that. It's about giving back to my community and showing different aspects and areas of visual art. It's about giving people who have been overlooked and flat out ignored a chance to speak. I represent those people and therefore it's time that other side got a chance to hear from one of the many.

ANY TITLE YET?

It's called See What I See

HMMM Interesting...

Ain't it always? LOL

WHAT DATE?

Slated for October 29th, 2010...

ANY SURPRISES IN STORE?

Now if I told you that where would the surprise be? More on that later....



Peace out...Love Ya....CWATIC @ http://www.realquwwa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bloggy Friends

My Favorite Blogs