Listen to "Welcome to my podcast" on Spreaker.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

What I've Gotten Myself Into(See What I See)

Peace All,

Just dropping by in my usual weekly fashion, still overwhelmed over events that occurred recently regarding the See What I See Art Exhibit next Saturday. I spoke with a few of the librarians and let them see the website, and there was great enthusiasm in the air, so much so that this exhibit looks like it could expand into multiple libraries around the Dallas area. Just what I really wanted, I mean I definitely wanted my area to be a launching spot, but to have it possibly hit multiple areas is something only Allah planned, and I hope I can deliver the goods.

But I can tell you one thing, from what I am working on right at this moment, it could be something real eye-opening, God Willing.

The only setback is the inability to create a video of the event due to circumstances beyond my control, however that's small potatoes here, nothing to really trip over ya know? I mean where there is purpose there is a will and where there is a will there is a way, right? There's more than one way to broadcast this exhibit....I'll let you know when I find out what it is....LOL....



In the meantime CWATIC @ http://www.realquwwa.com....LOVE YA!!!! PEACE

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I see you growing and expanding your reach. Very excited for what is to come! Stay focused and keep using your talents. You are an inspiration Quwwa!

    ReplyDelete

My Bloggy Friends

My Favorite Blogs