Listen to "Welcome to my podcast" on Spreaker.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Flip Da Script!





Peace all, Been a wild and wooly week for the Q, finally began to work on some of the apparel that I had stashed away at last year's attempt. This year I came a lot more prepared, still experiencing some trial and error, but that should be expected eh? I finally got a chance to get into some stenciling and screen printing and the results blew me away.  These were inspired by my first exhibition that I held last year entitled See What I See...It was met with a lot of enthusiasm, and I am about to place these articles on my Etsy and my personal website, for those who wish to purchase without having to deal with an Etsy account.  I hope to have more information available next week.  Take care.

CWATIC @ http://www.realquwwa.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bloggy Friends

My Favorite Blogs