Listen to "Welcome to my podcast" on Spreaker.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

David Banner - Malcom X

Peace all,

Going thru a lot of changes recently, will tell you about it soon. I'm working on a blog in reference to Nicki Minaj's recent song and video "Lookin A** N***a". This song and video has more layers to it than what we're seeing and hearing in the media. Propoganda today is not as overt as many of us are believing. As I speak right now, genocide and rape is running rampant in the continent of Africa. Also skin bleaching among Africans is running rampant. While many people may have already forgotten about this issue in this fast food, tabloid media, I tend to see something totally different, and sinister about this video. We must understand that when an insignificant female rapper is seen with barely anything on, dancing suggestively, holding two rifles and calling for killing poor Black men, and this is even shown in a financial newspaper like The Wall Street Journal, this is more than just "entertainment". In the meantime, here's a video that I love, giving respects to Malcolm X and other freedom fighters. Until then, PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bloggy Friends

My Favorite Blogs