Listen to "Welcome to my podcast" on Spreaker.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Lessons Learned 2

Good Evening everyone,

I hope that everyone has a very prosperous week ahead.

I just wanted to stop by and give the usual greetings, things have been pretty hectic here, last week was a real big test for me. The storms in Texas did a lot of damage, also taking my computer down, which would not have been a big issue, but all of my work was on the hard drive! Well after some praying and calming down, along with scavenger hunting, I was able to recover my drive and keep my pictures.

Lesson learned.....Back IT UP!!!(LOL)

This week I hope brings a lot more promise, as the interview with Tania-Maria Xavier at ColoredPeople.Net will take place Thursday night, 10pm Central, 11pm Eastern and 8pm Mountain on BlogTalkRadio. I will provide the link again for those who are interested in listening to it. I hope to make it a very informative and entertaining conversation, and don't forget we will be giving instructions on how to qualify to win one of my original paintings, Safe and Sound. It is a soft pastel painting on Pastelboard, one of my favorites, but I will give it away. Just check out the show for instructions.

In the meantime I miss each and everyone of you and I hope to be back to my regular blogging and Ninging it up with my peeps in the upcoming weekend. Thank God I took this week off from work!(LOL)

Love and Hugs to each and everyone of you. God Bless and Take care! Quwwa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bloggy Friends

My Favorite Blogs