Listen to "Welcome to my podcast" on Spreaker.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Back at it again.....

Peace all,

Got alot on tap today, but I want to tell you about an event coming up on January 28th, where I will be the guest on The Coach K Nation and Angel Ayes show, an evening show that appears on several nights during the week on BlogTalk Radio. I will be interviewed by Angel Ayes herself, and will discuss my art, and maybe some other subjects as well.



I will provide the link as soon ASAP, or if you can't hear it live, then I will post the archive on my blog as well. I am very excited about this interview and also other events that are coming up. I will keep you on tap.. Special thanks are in order to everyone who took time to visit my world, and took part in commenting or observing my work. It really means the world to me, and I thank God(Allah) for giving me this opportunity to do it one more time. Take care all....


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bloggy Friends

My Favorite Blogs