Listen to "Welcome to my podcast" on Spreaker.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Recharge!

Peace All...

Still recovering, but spirits are much better now...Becoming more focused, still need vacation(don't we all?), but at least now I can concentrate on some things. I have a possible show lined up, and I will fill you in on the details later, however this show includes a slide show with pictures, aimed mainly at the homeless. I was asked if I wanted to contribute....Think I would refuse? This could be something that could take my art to, as they say on Mad TV, a whole nuva levul.....LOL....I'll will keep you abreast of the details, but until then check this video out. It's interesting. I would like to put on an art exhibit similar to this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bloggy Friends

My Favorite Blogs