Listen to "Welcome to my podcast" on Spreaker.

Friday, June 22, 2012

New Painting!!! Complex II

Peace all... This is a picture of a work in progress entitled Complex II : Tailor Made...Please click on the link to see the finished piece with caption...http://www.realquwwa.com/events.html In order to bring my website to the forefront, I've decided to move my artwork to my website and put pictures of work in progress only on my social networking pages. I've realized that although exposing my work to the public via Facebook and Twitter may generate some buzz, it takes away from my website, which was created to give a total experience, and not just to try to sell art. It's high time I took my site seriously and promoted it as I initially intended, and give all walks of life a chance to see my expression. Hope you enjoy the journey....Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bloggy Friends

My Favorite Blogs