Listen to "Welcome to my podcast" on Spreaker.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Now What? (Interview with myself...I KNOW...LOL)

Peace Y'all,

Thought I'd have a lil fun with this blog, so I put it in interview form. I just love interviewing myself! LOL


Q: WITH THE NEW YEAR UPON US TELL US SOME OF YOUR RESOLUTIONS.
A: I don't make New Year's resolutions

Q: AND WHY NOT MAY I ASK?
A: Well, several reasons, but let's just go with the fact that many of them will be broken shortly after they are made...lol...So why continue?

Q: OK, TELL US OF ANY FUTURE PLANS OR GOALS SET FOR THE YEAR.
A: You won't quit, will you? LOL

Q: YOU DON'T THINK THAT'S SOMEWHAT A REASONABLE QUESTION?
A: Yes, it is, but after what I experienced the later parts of last year, I have become somewhat reluctant to set goals, although I know it's great to plan ahead and put my trust in God(Allah), but I'm human...

Q: SO YOU'RE GUN SHY NOW?
A: You can call it that, but I think I am coming out of the self-created shell I made for myself. Usually when people encounter many trials in their life they have a tendency to try to shield themselves from further hurt. I know I did. They just kept coming one after the other.

Q: LIKE THE LOST OF POSSESSIONS AND SUCH?
A: Definitely, especially my means of transportation, because it symbolized achievements some people actually doubted I could do for myself. Also it came at the time I was trying to do my first exhibition, so that really shook me. To almost quitting the whole thing.

Q: SO DO YOU FEEL ANY DIFFERENT NOW?
A: I know it's all a test and I have some great support from the home front as well as friends from afar, via blogs, BlogTalkRadio, Facebook and so forth. They all encouraged me from the spiritual aspect, and reminded me of what I am supposed to be doing and Who am I doing it for.

Q: SO DID YOU WORK ON ANYTHING AFTER MISSING THE EXHIBITION?
A: In all honesty I didn't do much, mainly because other personal things came into play, as well as looking for employment, which I hope has been solved on a temporary basis.

Q: SO YOU NEVER DISCARDED YOUR ASPIRATIONS OF SELF-SUFFICIENCY?
A: You can't discard your dreams and aspirations over a few setbacks. In reality they are only setbacks if you let them become setbacks. No one is promised ease in this life and Islam teaches trials are not given to flunk, but to make self assessments, purify, teach and gear up for even bigger tasks. I can only pray that is the case with me.

Q: SO CAN YOU GIVE US A LITTLE SCOOCH OF WHAT WE CAN EXPECT OR HOPE TO EXPECT THIS YEAR?
A: Not much has been made concrete yet except for a website.

Q: YOU MEAN TO TELL ME WE ARE FINALLY GOING TO BE GRACED WITH A WEBSITE?
A: God Willing(Insha Allah) No set date yet.

Q: WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM THIS WEBSITE?
A: Everything hopefully. From videos to art and other items.

Q: MORE POETRY?
A: Huh? (LOL)

Q: CAN WE EXPECT MORE POETRY?
A: Depends...Most of my poems are spontaneous. I don't normally write down my poems, just like I normally don't sketch out my artwork either.

Q: SORTA FREESTYLE LIKE JAY-Z?
A: Whatever...(LOL)

Q: ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORKS?
A: I'm working on other Blog Talk Radio interviews in the near future, more details as they come, plus I may be looking into joining a local art group called The Stewpot. The artists there sell their work and some of the proceeds go to feeding the homeless. It's similar to The Lost Ones Exhibit I was slated for last August. But we'll see about that. Again more details as they come. Right now I'm working on a video to put on my YouTube Channel. I guess you can say if I have made any sort of a resolution it is to make myself more visible than previously. It should be coming out soon, God Willing.

IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE INTERVIEWING ME, WE MUST DO THIS AGAIN SOMETIME...LOL

ANY LAST WORDS?
A: Never give up, life is a test, and Allah has power over all things...Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bloggy Friends

My Favorite Blogs