Listen to "Welcome to my podcast" on Spreaker.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

People Get Ready!!!

Peace all,

OK WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MAN? YOU STARTED OUT OF THE GATES BLOGGING IT UP AND NOW YOU'VE TAPERED OFF? WHAT'S UP?
Been busy with building the webbie, ya know, and trying to take care of other priorities.

SUCH AAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS?
Blogging...lol....Along with working on the photo tip and trying to get some merch to put on the site. Remember now this is not an easy thing when you're flying solo here. But it's the challenge that comes with the territory of being an artist, especially in my case, having to come back from a long hiatus and things seem to go one way and then make drastic twists and turns...

DID YOU GET YOUR INTERNET GOING FINALLY?
Yep, Thank God I did...FINALLY...Took awhile but it fell into place, just in time for the interview with Angel Ayes.

HOW DID THAT GO?
I thoroughly enjoyed it, and wished it would have been longer than an hour. We got a chance to cover some very personal things in an attempt to give the youth of today another outlet to express themselves, and maybe parlay that expression into a career. Many people are grossly unaware of the possibilities that stem from being a visual artist, and it's not just what people conceive as back in the old days. The playing field has opened up with technology, which has also allowed me to evolve into more than just a painter, but a full fledge visual artist.

I have another interview this coming Tuesday with my dear friend Lady Flava, we're going to mix it up on her BTR show.

WHEN IS THAT WEBBIE GONNA DROP?
You can check it out now at http://www.realquwwa.com but it's at its raw stages now, and due to some illnesses, I had to step back a bit, but God Willing it will go on as planned. This is my personal victory...

SO YOU CONSIDER THIS A VICTORY ALREADY?
Yep...

WHY IS THAT?
Because I have it...Sometimes a victory comes at the beginning and not at the end.

ELABORATE PLEASE
This wasn't supposed to have according to many people. Q was supposed to go about his merry way and get a REAL JOB, ya know one with supposed benefits...This was to be left to the hippies and or people who made up in their minds early on this is what they wanted to do. So the fact I opened the site itself is a victory in itself.

GOTCHA. ANYTHING ELSE?
People get ready...Q wants to speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bloggy Friends

My Favorite Blogs