Listen to "Welcome to my podcast" on Spreaker.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Up and Down...

Peace all!

Well I got good news and bad news....The good news is that the bad news has not made me lose my freaking mind...YET!

The Bad News is the landline phone went BLEWEY!(as Barney Fife would say) I was on the net last Friday and it just went BLEWEY! No more innernets, nothing. My friend told me he tried to call me, but the line was busy, so I tried the troubleshooting steps I learned during my brief stint at Ver....well let me say there were a few good things I learned there. Anyway turns out the phone line has a short and the other teleplantation BLAH, BLAH and BLAH, tells me it will cost 179.00 AN HOUR to fix this thing...Imagine time ticking away while the technician sits on his derrier talking about he's waiting on a part he conveniently left back at the office, or other things. So I said ENOUGH! Let's take a walk on the wild side, or should I say the wireless side, and I got Clear Wireless...Still no internet...


Anyway things are going fine back at the lab, getting a better feel of Photoshop Elements, and starting to take pics and edit them, making another slideshow and doing a bio for a few others...Juices are just a flowing and I'm loving every bit of it. Gotta few things on the painting side taking place and I'll keep you posted asap. Also looking into videos to post on my site and YouTube as well...Keeping up the creativity as much as possible....






It's time to feel again....Take care all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Bloggy Friends

My Favorite Blogs